Antinol® Latest Studies
Sorted by recent
Filter Studies by Smart TagsBone & JointCardiovascularCatDogEfficacyExotic PetNeuro & BehaviorOphthalmologyOralRabbitRenalRespiratoryRodentSafetySkinUTI
Use of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) for Treatment of Nervous Disorder Caused by Car Accident and Hip Osteoarthritis in Geriatric Cats
Male castrated Persian cat aged 12 years was injured at the rear body in an automobile accident causing paralysis of the hind limbs.
X-ray examination found luxation of both pelvic joints and osteoarthritis of hip joint. Nervous disorder of the hind limbs was diagnosed from the absence of the motor and deep pain sensory impulse. MRI examination found no spinal cord damage.
The treatment included electrical stimulation at the hind limb muscle in combination with long-term administration of PCSO-524® (Antinol®).
The hind limbs were functional normally at the end of the treatment and blood chemistry examination at 32 weeks after the treatment showed normal liver and kidney indicators.
The 10 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2016.
1st Winning Awards
1) Effects of PCSO-524® on Inflammation Control in Cats with Chronic Renal Disease after Keratectomy and Conjunctival Pedicle Graft for Treatment of Corneal Sequestrum from Indolent Ulcer
2) The Use of Cyclosporine and PCSO-524® in the Treatment of Alopecia and Dermatitis due to Sebaceous Adenitis in Rabbits
2nd Winning Awards
3) Use of PCSO-524® in Combination with Prednisolone for Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury from Disc Protrusion in Dogs
4) Effects of PCSO-524® on Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in Dogs after Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) and Physical Rehabilitation
5) The Treatment of Medial Coronoid Disease in a Seven Months Old Labrador Retriever
3rd Winning Awards
6) A Study of Efficacy and Safety of PCSO-524® (Antinol®l in Treatment of Medial Patellar Luxation and Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in a Yorkshire Terrier Dog
7) Effects of PCSO-524® (Antinol®l Supplementation during 12 Months Follow-up in 2 Cats with Cystitis and Chronic Renal Disease
8) Use of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) for Treatment of Nervous Disorder Caused by Car Accident and Hip Osteoarthritis in Geriatric Cats
9) PCSO-524® as Supportive Therapy for Generalized Alopcia in Guinea Pigs
10) Use of Acupuncture in Combination with PCS0-524® (Antinol®l for Treatment of Hindlimb Paresis in Prairie Dogs
Updated Study Topics
New researches and publications related to PCSO-524® and its result in clnical test submitted by veterinarians on the global conferences every year and the data keeps growing with more studies conducted