Antinol® Latest Studies
Sorted by recent
Filter Studies by Smart TagsBone & JointCardiovascularCase StudyCatDogEAB 277™EfficacyExotic PetImmunologyNeuro & BehaviorOphthalmologyOralRabbitRenalRespiratoryRodentSafetySkinUTI
The 8 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2020.
1st Winning Awards
1) Use of PCSO-524® and Cyclosporin for Treatment of Immune-Mediated Polyarthritis in Dogs
2) Use of PCSO-524® for Supplementary Treatment of Protein Losing Nephropathy in Animals
2nd Winning Awards
3) Use of PCSO-524®(Antinol®) in a Pomeranian Dog with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease (DMVD) and Cardiac Tumor of the Left Atrium
3rd Winning Awards
4) Use of PCSO-524 (Antinol®) for Treatment of Chronic Pododermatitis in FIghting Cocks
5) Use of PCSO-524® with Physical Rehabilitation to Regain Mobility in Dogs after Femoral Head and Neck Excision
6) Use of PSCO-524® (Antinol®) and Casting for Treatment of Tetraparesis and Neck Pain Due to Atlantoaxial Instability and Subluxation of the 1st-2nd Cervical Vertebrae
7) Effect of One Year Treatment with PCSO-524® on Feline Dermatophytic Pseudomycetoma
Use of PCSO-524®(Antinol®) in a Pomeranian Dog with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease (DMVD) and Cardiac Tumor of the Left Atrium
A 10-year old Pomeranian dog with degenerative mitral valve disease (DMVD) and cardiac tumor of the left atrium was treated with pimobendan, ramipril, and furosemide in conjunction with PCSO-524® (Antinol®) as supplemental therapy.
After the treatment, the dog showed improved ability to conduct various activities, increased appetite and ingestion, weight gain and disappearance of paroxysmal ventricular premature contraction (VPC).
The C-reactive protein (CRP), which is an inflammatory marker in dogs, also decreased to normal level within 21 days of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) supplementation.
The 6 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2018.
Antinol® Contest has been organized successfully for 3 years since 2016 in Thailand.
The key objective of this scientific contest is to encourage knowledges sharing amongst the Vet practitioners on how to treat the companion animals inflammatory cases safely & effectively by using Antinol in conjunctive with others medicines especially the NSAIDs (Non Steroidal anti-inflammation drugs) which is the drug of choices of anti-inflammatory problems.
A Persian cat aged 21 years was diagnosed with Dynamic Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM) and treated with PCSO-524® (Antinol®) for 45 days.
The cat regained quality of life and daily activities such as grooming and walking, increased appetite, ingestion and weight gain after the treatment. Serum Amyloid A (SAA), which is an inflammatory marker in cats, was reduced down to normal after 15 days of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) administration.
10 Case Reports using PCSO-524® in combination with the treatment regimen for dogs and cats.
Pharmalink International Ltd. and Vetz Petz® would like to thank everyone involved in this 2017 Antinol® Case Study Contest competition and pay homage to our Professors and Veterinarians who have assisted in the judging of the competition.
This 2017 contest was very special with the inclusion of Professor Duncan Lascelles and the wonderful innovation of the live poll that the audience took part in to choose the Vets choice and favorite presentation.
Use of PCSO-524® (Antinol)® for treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD) in Domestic Short Hair Cat
A 3 years old domestic short hair cat had shown behavioral disorder after castration 4 months ago.
The clinical signs were consistent with obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD).
Pathological examination found edema of epidermis andinfiltration of mature mast cells in hair follicle. Treatment with PCSO-524® (Antinol)® for 180 days had shown that the misbehavior was improved due to decreased pain and skin inflammation. Healthier coat and skin appearance was noticed after 30 consecutive days of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) intake. Pathological follow-up showed less inflammation of epidermis and decreased mast cells infiltration.
It was shown that PCSO-524® (Antinol®) could reduce pain and inflammation that caused anxiety and consequently OCD in cats. Additional effects included antihistamine, antiallergy, and skin neurishing.
A Study of Efficacy and Safety
of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) in Treatment of Medial Patellar Luxation and Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in a Yorkshire Terrier Dog
Male Yorkshire terrier dog aged 7 years weight 2.5 kg suffered from lameness of left Hind limb.
Examination found medial patellar luxation of grade 3 and chronic cranial cruciate ligament rupture.
PCSO-524® (Antinol®) 100 mg per day, double size of recommended dose for dogs weighed less than 20kg, was prescribed.
Examination of lameness score and pain on palpation showed improvement after PCSO-524® (Antinol®) treatment. Radiographic images taken before and after 45 days treatment with PCSO-524® (Antinol®) did not find progress of the lesion.
Hematological and biochemistry parameters after 45 days treatment with PCSO-524® (Antinol®) indicated that the medication was safe to use.
The 10 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2016.
1st Winning Awards
1) Effects of PCSO-524® on Inflammation Control in Cats with Chronic Renal Disease after Keratectomy and Conjunctival Pedicle Graft for Treatment of Corneal Sequestrum from Indolent Ulcer
2) The Use of Cyclosporine and PCSO-524® in the Treatment of Alopecia and Dermatitis due to Sebaceous Adenitis in Rabbits
2nd Winning Awards
3) Use of PCSO-524® in Combination with Prednisolone for Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury from Disc Protrusion in Dogs
4) Effects of PCSO-524® on Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in Dogs after Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) and Physical Rehabilitation
5) The Treatment of Medial Coronoid Disease in a Seven Months Old Labrador Retriever
3rd Winning Awards
6) A Study of Efficacy and Safety of PCSO-524® (Antinol®l in Treatment of Medial Patellar Luxation and Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in a Yorkshire Terrier Dog
7) Effects of PCSO-524® (Antinol®l Supplementation during 12 Months Follow-up in 2 Cats with Cystitis and Chronic Renal Disease
8) Use of PCSO-524® (Antinol®) for Treatment of Nervous Disorder Caused by Car Accident and Hip Osteoarthritis in Geriatric Cats
9) PCSO-524® as Supportive Therapy for Generalized Alopcia in Guinea Pigs
10) Use of Acupuncture in Combination with PCS0-524® (Antinol®l for Treatment of Hindlimb Paresis in Prairie Dogs
Updated Study Topics
New researches and publications related to PCSO-524® and its result in clnical test submitted by veterinarians on the global conferences every year and the data keeps growing with more studies conducted