Antinol® Latest Studies
Sorted by recent
Filter Studies by Smart TagsBone & JointCardiovascularCatDogEfficacyExotic PetNeuro & BehaviorOphthalmologyOralRabbitRenalRespiratoryRodentSafetySkinUTI
The 8 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2020.
1st Winning Awards
1) Use of PCSO-524® and Cyclosporin for Treatment of Immune-Mediated Polyarthritis in Dogs
2) Use of PCSO-524® for Supplementary Treatment of Protein Losing Nephropathy in Animals
2nd Winning Awards
3) Use of PCSO-524®(Antinol®) in a Pomeranian Dog with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease (DMVD) and Cardiac Tumor of the Left Atrium
3rd Winning Awards
4) Use of PCSO-524 (Antinol®) for Treatment of Chronic Pododermatitis in FIghting Cocks
5) Use of PCSO-524® with Physical Rehabilitation to Regain Mobility in Dogs after Femoral Head and Neck Excision
6) Use of PSCO-524® (Antinol®) and Casting for Treatment of Tetraparesis and Neck Pain Due to Atlantoaxial Instability and Subluxation of the 1st-2nd Cervical Vertebrae
7) Effect of One Year Treatment with PCSO-524® on Feline Dermatophytic Pseudomycetoma
An intact male Shih Tzu dog weighed 5.8 kilograms was referred to Suvarnachad Animal Hospital with signs of polydipsia, polyuria, edema and ascites due to accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity.
Biochemical tests found hypoalbuminemia, hyperglobulinemia, hypercholesterolemia, increased urine protein creatinine ratio (UPC) to 5.88 and no signs of inflammation or infection of the urinary tract.
Protein losing nephropathy from glomerular disease was diagnosed based on the biochemical indicators. Medication was given to the dog in order to control kidney damage and minimize the clinical symptoms.
Anti-proteinuric drug, for example ACE inhibitor to reduce blood pressure, was particularly selected for the treatment in conjunction with prednisolone and PCSO-524® as supplementary treatment.
During the 10 months follow up, the dog showed improvement of clinical symptoms, no edema, lack of accumulation of fluid in abdomen cavity, and serum albumin that was increased to normal level.
Updated Study Topics
New researches and publications related to PCSO-524® and its result in clnical test submitted by veterinarians on the global conferences every year and the data keeps growing with more studies conducted