Antinol® Latest Studies
Sorted by recent
Filter Studies by Smart TagsBone & JointCardiovascularCatDogEfficacyExotic PetNeuro & BehaviorOphthalmologyOralRabbitRenalRespiratoryRodentSafetySkinUTI
The 8 Case Studies from Antinol® Case Study Contest of 2020.
1st Winning Awards
1) Use of PCSO-524® and Cyclosporin for Treatment of Immune-Mediated Polyarthritis in Dogs
2) Use of PCSO-524® for Supplementary Treatment of Protein Losing Nephropathy in Animals
2nd Winning Awards
3) Use of PCSO-524®(Antinol®) in a Pomeranian Dog with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease (DMVD) and Cardiac Tumor of the Left Atrium
3rd Winning Awards
4) Use of PCSO-524 (Antinol®) for Treatment of Chronic Pododermatitis in FIghting Cocks
5) Use of PCSO-524® with Physical Rehabilitation to Regain Mobility in Dogs after Femoral Head and Neck Excision
6) Use of PSCO-524® (Antinol®) and Casting for Treatment of Tetraparesis and Neck Pain Due to Atlantoaxial Instability and Subluxation of the 1st-2nd Cervical Vertebrae
7) Effect of One Year Treatment with PCSO-524® on Feline Dermatophytic Pseudomycetoma
Use of PSCO-524® (Antinol®) and Casting for Treatment of Tetraparesis and Neck Pain Due to Atlantoaxial Instability and Subluxation of the 1st-2nd Cervical Vertebrae
A 7 months old male Pomeranian dog was admitted to Thong Lor animal hospital for signs of intermittent leg paresis and hyperesthesia during the past 2 weeks.
Physical examination found grade II tetraparesis, neck hyperflexion, spasm of cervical muscle, and cervical hyperesthesia.
X-ray examination showed atlantoaxial instability and dorsal subluxation of the first and second cervical vertebrae. The disease is congenital and commonly found in toy breed dogs (Itoh H. et al, ).
A cast was used to stabilize the joints for 12 weeks in conjunction with medicinal treatment including pain killer medicine, gabapentin, and 1 capsule of PSCO-524® (Antinol®) sid.
After one week of the treatment, the dog showed no sign of pain when touched but the signs of hind limb paresis still remained. The treatment was continued until the 10th week that gabapentin was terminated and no recurrence of pain was detected since then.
After 12 weeks of the treatment, the cast was removed and PSCO-524® (Antinol®) 1 capsule sid was continued and the dog did not show any progressive development of clinical signs.
10 Case Reports using PCSO-524® in combination with the treatment regimen for dogs and cats.
Pharmalink International Ltd. and Vetz Petz® would like to thank everyone involved in this 2017 Antinol® Case Study Contest competition and pay homage to our Professors and Veterinarians who have assisted in the judging of the competition.
This 2017 contest was very special with the inclusion of Professor Duncan Lascelles and the wonderful innovation of the live poll that the audience took part in to choose the Vets choice and favorite presentation.
Updated Study Topics
New researches and publications related to PCSO-524® and its result in clnical test submitted by veterinarians on the global conferences every year and the data keeps growing with more studies conducted